Broccoli Frittata with Strawberries
Makes 2 servings
1 cup broccoli, previously cooked
2 oz sharp cheddar cheese
8 oz strawberries
Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Heat broiler.
- While broiler heats, beat eggs in a large bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add broccoli and stir to warm slightly.
- Add eggs and half of cheese to pan and cook for 5 minutes or until bottom half of frittata is well set. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of frittata.
- Place pan under broiler and broil for about 2 minutes or until top of frittata is set.
- Serve frittata with a side of halved strawberries.