Roasted Salmon with Fennel and Pistachio Gremolata
This recipe from Fine Cooking magazine is a delicious meal cooked in the oven on a sheet pan. Roasted broccoli makes a perfect, easy side.
Note that a food processor is invaluable for making the gremolata. We're big fans of our Kitchen Aid 7 cup food processor:
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients as listed in recipe
1 bunch broccoli
Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Follow instructions in recipe to prepare fennel and onion and put them into the oven to roast for 10 minutes.
- Cut broccoli into florets and toss on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt and pepper. Once the fennel and onion have roasted for 10 minutes, add the broccoli to the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables roast, follow instructions in recipe to prepare gremolata.
- Once the broccoli has roasted for 10 minutes, follow instructions in recipe to add salmon to the fennel and onion.
Note - If two people are working on this meal, it works well for one to prepare the gremolata while the other prepares the other items.
- Use precut broccoli florets in place of the bunch of broccoli.