Halibut with Indian Spices, Corn Relish and Grilled Zucchini
This recipe from the New York Times Cooking section makes a perfect late summer dinner on the grill.
Makes 4 servings
Ingredients as listed in recipe*
Olive oil, salt and pepper
*For a more complete meal, we used two ears of corn rather than the one called for in the recipe.
- Follow instructions in step 1 of recipe to prepare spice rub and apply it to halibut.
- Allow halibut to marinate in refrigerator for 3 - 24 hours.
- Heat grill to 400 degrees.
- While grill heats, follow step 2 of recipe to prepare corn relish.
- Cut zucchini into quarters by slicing it once across the middle and once lengthwise. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill halibut as described in step 3 of recipe.
- While halibut is grilling, add zucchini to grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve halibut topped with corn relish and with zucchini on the side.
Note - If two people are working on this meal, it works well for one to prepare the corn relish while the other prepares the halibut and zucchini.