Mushroom and Spinach Baked Fritatta
Mushrooms, spinach and feta make for a savory start to the day. This is a good dish to make on the weekend and have as leftovers during the week.
Makes 4 servings
4 oz feta cheese
2 green onions
8 oz sliced mushrooms
5 oz baby spinach
Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- While oven heats, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large nonstick pan. Add green onions and sautee briefly. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer spinach-mushroom mixture to a 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Beat eggs and pour over pie plate contents.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set in center.