Broccolini Cheddar Scramble
Makes 2 servings
1/2 bunch broccolini
1 oz cheddar, grated (omit for whole 30 or paleo option)
4 eggs, beaten
Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Chop broccolini into 1 inch segments.
- Beat eggs.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add broccolini and toss with oil. Add 2 tbsp water and cover to steam for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Remove lid and stir to evaporate any remaining water.
- Add beaten eggs and cook until almost firm, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheddar and stir to melt.
- Serve with an optional side of Wasa cracker with avocado or top with sliced avocado for a paleo or whole 30 option.